23567

Monday, June 16, 2008

Three Things You Must Do Before You Submit To Article Directories

To all writers and non-writers out there, now is the time to start digging up those creative writing skills.With modern communication technology comes the popularity of information-based marketing, which is one of the oldest and most effective techniques in getting targeted prospects to sites and converting them into buyers. This is

Let's say you are in a hypothetical situation. You have $1000 to spend on your Internet business to build it up from scratch. Where do you begin?

A disclaimer before we begin: This is how I would do it. It might not apply to your situation and it might not even work for you. But this is what I would do and it is what I'm doing right now.

Here's my plan: I would spend the $100 to get 300 fresh, original articles written for about $3 each. That will generate traffic for years to come.

I will then purchase an autoresponder membership with either Aweber or Get Response. Those two are the best in the business. This will allow me to build a follow-up system via email marketing.

Let's face it: we write articles for directories to get traffic. And traffic equals a thriving business if you have a good system built in. That system can be an email follow-up system, and it's one of the most profitable systems around.

Having the email address of your potential customer is worth gold. If they subscribe to your list, it gives you the permission to follow-up with them with relevant information and related offers of your own products or for affiliate products.

So that's how I would spend my money. Spending money on articles is definitely worth it, if you submit them consistently, have fresh articles out there all the time, and have a good follow-up system to follow-up with your visitors. This is the proven system I use day in and day out, and it has reaped dividends for me.

Fabian Tan is the author of the free 51-Page Report:

"Murder Your Job: How To Build Cash Sucking Autopilot Businesses In 30 Days Or Less!"

Head over to http://www.MurderYourJob.com to get your free copy now before it's gone!

Go
Secretaffiliateweapon
Really Make Money Online
Marketing Plan
Marketing Careers
Article Marketing
Make Money Online With
Can I Make Money Online
You Mean That I Can Eat Unlimited Amounts Of Fatty Meats And Cheeses
Marketing Newsletters
Which Turbulence Training Workout Should I Use
You Mean That I Can Eat Unlimited Amounts Of Fatty Meats And Cheeses
Vitamin B12 Weight Loss Is Myths
Instantarticlewizard
?list Building With Squeeze Pages Is A Continuing Business Source&id=1073370

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home