23567

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Article Marketing Profits - Article Marketing Is A Number's Game

Many article marketers beginners don't notice any serious increase in traffic from writing articles, and this will lead them to the conclusion that this advertising method is useless.

Others believe that this strategy is mainly about getting backlinks to a website from the article directories themselves, and also from other webmasters who publish the articles. This couldn't be further from the truth. Let me show you how much traffic I get from my articles. I am talking about real visitors interested in what I have to offer.

Yesterday, I wrote 3 articles with a link to one of my websites in the forex niche. I've just checked my Ezinearticle account today, and I had 21 new visitors to my website. In fact, here is the count:

Article #1. 17 clicks
Article #2. 3 clicks
Article #3. 2 clicks

That's twenty two visitors. And this is only a couple of hours after my articles were accepted. I expect more than 100 clicks on these 3 articles alone over the next couple of weeks. Marketers who didn't notice an increase in click, sales and subscribers are obviously making some mistakes. Maybe they submitted only one article or two?

If it is the case, you need to know that article marketing is a number's game. The more article you get out there, the more money you will make. There is a right way and wrong way to do article marketing, and to really make a killing with article marketing, you need to learn how to get the most of our articles efforts.

I advise that you get a coach to show you how it works because you could waste hours and hours of your time with little to no results.

To learn more, download my Free Guide: "How To Earn $100K Per Year With Article Marketing".

Franck Silvestre makes thousands of dollars a year from affiliate and article marketing. Wonder what the secret to his success is? Discover how he does it at: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/article-marketing/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home