23567

Friday, May 16, 2008

Article Marketing For Beginners

Article marketing is such a great way to get highly qualified traffic to your web site, and it is so easy to break into article marketing, even if you are a beginner.

All you have to do to get started is to write an article and begin submitting to the major article directories. If you are just getting started, I recommend you submit your articles to the top ten article directories online, and then once you have written 20 articles, then once per month, submit to the top 100 article directories online.

So how do you do it?

1) Write article on topics that relate to your web site theme especially themes that correspond with people who visit your web site and buy from you.

2) These articles should be from 250 to about 500 words long. Some people think they should go a little longer, like maybe 750 words but my feeling is, I can get 3 articles for the time of one if I write them in 250-300 word chunks. And I think that shorter articles are easier for people to read, and click through to my web site and web pages.

3) Put a link to your web site in your article.

4) Submit your article to the top ten article directories online.

5) Write more articles.

I think that the single biggest mistake people make is that they only write a few articles. A few articles will do hardly anything for you. You really have to write more than just a few. There is an exponential effect to the articles that you write, in my humble opinion.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 900 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home